I need to be fingerprinted, who can do that?

If you need to be fingerprinted for employment application or expungement of criminal records, etc., you can go to any Law Enforcement Agency.  

Oregon State Police                     541 Stanton Boulevard Bldg #1, Ontario, Or  

Ontario Police Department            444 SW 4th St, Ontario, Or

Nyssa Police Department              14 S. 3rd St, Nyssa, Or

Malheur County Sheriff’s Office     151 ‘B’ St W, Vale, Or


Cost will vary with each agency